Senior Technical Analyst opportunity in a new M&A Pre-Completion Team, you will work closely with the Group IT Director on due diligence processes for potential acquisitions. With the increasing pace of acquisition activity, we are looking to increase our capacity and improve handover to integration teams once deals are completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a technical integration framework to ensure structure and consistency across all processes.
- Focusing on IT, assess the current state of acquisition targets to identify requirements to integrate businesses into the Group. This will include, but not limited to information security, business systems, budget and technology alignment.
- Understand the needs of the target and help develop an IT target operating model for the business post integration.
- Take a lead from a technical analysis perspective in the preparation of an IT due diligence report, highlighting results from analysis and proposed solutions and projects plans for integration into Group.
- Develop detailed technical integration plans in readiness for handover to the integration team, including as-is and to-be documentation.
- Completion of handover processes to integration team.
- Note that under certain circumstances, you may be required to travel, including international destinations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong technical knowledge, including, but not limited to:
- Excellent working knowledge of core networking services – e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, SNMP, LDAP, Kerberos
- Excellent working knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy, Sites and Services
- Networking skills – e.g. switching, routing, wireless, VPN, VLANs, PoE, WLAN, MPLS
- NAS / SAN storage infrastructures
- Knowledge of cloud services, including Office 365, Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management
- Knowledge of telephony systems an advantage, including cloud solutions
- Knowledge of UCS is an advantage
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology, i.e. VMWare, Hyper-V, Terminal Services, etc.
- Design and implementation of robust backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Production of high-quality deliverables, including reports, documentation and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative team player.
- Working with colleagues across the world, including international time zones and local culture.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Continuous improvement mindset.