Senior Client Solutions Consultant
Location: Flexible – (Home Working but willing to travel)
More about the role
We work with such a fantastic range of clients across various sectors from Retail to Travel, Hospitality to Utility Providers and Government Sectors to Financial Services. This year we are looking to grow our customer base, across all sectors and to do this we need an experienced learning salesperson who can help grow our footprint across UK & EMEA.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Qualify and develop leads resulting from Marketing & PR initiatives
- Understand the challenges of prospective clients and move opportunities to the consulting team
- Create and develop engaging, inspiring, and compelling bids, tenders and proposals and then lead client pitches.
- Conduct proactive research, account profiling and targeting
- Acting as the conduit between Marketing and Consulting teams
- You will work with the Director of Learning Experiences to create and implement new business campaigns, propositions, and marketing solutions in line with sales strategy
- Create and implement strategies to benefit both DLS and our clients.
- Take overall charge of client accounts and help the consulting team grow existing accounts
- Ensure that the CRM system is populated with current and relevant information
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and effectively utilise marketing tools and technology
- Provide members of the consulting team with all the required information to support you with effective follow up calls and meetings
- Achieve personal sales lead targets, grow and manage sales pipeline
- Identify new opportunities in organisations from a variety of verticals
- Attend industry seminars, exhibitions, and conferences to stay current and knowledgeable
- Attend meetings and collaborate with clients to consultatively discuss appropriate learning solutions including both human-led and digital.
- Keep up to date on industry developments, trends etc.
- Influence and present to senior level decision makers
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience of in-house consulting and creating learning experiences is essential.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent rapport building, questioning, listening, negotiation and telephone skills.
- Adept at profiling prospective companies for key stakeholders and decision makers.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms and media.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a B2B sales and lead generation role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate ideas effectively to colleagues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word with experience of using CRM systems.
- Adept at using professional networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Superb Consultative sales ability (services and not just product).
- Flexibility to work from both office, client sites and home.
- Confident attending meetings with both prospective and current clients.
- Proven experience of hitting personal revenue targets either through your own business or with a learning provider
- Genuinely passionate about selling and researching new prospective clients.
- Proven experience of sales achievement within digital learning and/or learning technologies.
- Experience of managing accounts with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
- Adept at managing sometimes complex and long sales cycles.
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills.