We have been tasked by a leading International Loss Adjusting practise to source an experienced Manager / Supervisor to lead a team responsible for dealing with specific IBA client and / or market accounts and to undertake premium, claims and project management duties. This will also include organising and monitoring of all credit control and accounting responsibilities and ensuring that revenue opportunities are maximised from both existing and new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Oversee all client and / or market accounts specific to the team.
- Manage goal setting for colleagues. Evaluate and manage performance of those individuals in your direct supervision, including salary reviews and promotions, and address any performance or absence issues as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, markets and colleagues and deliver client satisfaction.
- Attend at the Clients office when required to assist and undertake any outsorced work required and where deemed reasonable.
- Work cooperatively with management and peers to identify areas for service improvement and implement plans to improve efficiency through workflow adjustments and procedural change.
- Evaluate team performance and make adjustments where necessary to improve service.
- Take on role of Account Coordinator to achieve and exceed client service standards and maximise revenue opportunities. Role to include arranging and attending client and virtual team meetings.
- Manage resource effectively to ensure team meets departmental Key Performance Indicators and Service Standards.
- Evaluate various activity and exception reports and provide senior managers with regular performance updates.
- Support departmental activities to comply with FCA and other industry regulatory requirements, including Client money and CWB’s.
- Achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensure all priorities are managed, making effective use of time and resources.
Skills & Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role, you must demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
- Possess strong Supervisory skills, including communication, delegation, motivating and providing effective performance feedback.
- Awareness of HR policies and practice is essential together with the ability to work with senior management to foster an effective work culture.
- Ability to find creative solutions to support the business.
- Ability to coach and train people.
- Excellent knowledge of business trends and proven knowledge of business principles and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including negotiating with clients, markets and colleagues.
- Ability to prioritise work, and monitor and control a flow of data.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively across functions.
- Ability to create solutions to support the business.
- Ability to travel.
- Be a role model.
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experience then please apply.