Our client is looking for a Resource Planning Consultant to join their Contact Centre and Complex Case Management Team in Liverpool. This role is focused on providing value add and in-depth support to the Bid Team with Resource and FTE modelling solutions to drive the most cost effective and efficient solutions for success. You will project manage the planning solution on successful bids post innovation phase sign off, ensuring that the planning and delivery cycle is implemented. Our client is an outsourcer that specialise in the delivery of essential public services across defence, transport, justice, immigration, health care and other citizen services. They operate across four regions: UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
The client site is based near Liverpool but the role will be home based and you will need to be in the office 2-3 days a month
- Provide the client facing support to the operational stakeholders during the post implementation phase of set successful bids
- Ensure continual support and guidance to stakeholders by creation of value-add opportunities through planning knowledge and techniques to improve and sustain performance;
- Provide oversight and guidance on forecasting principals to allow a collaborative approach. This will include the utilisation of latest finance and marketing information, market conditions & historical analysis aligned with customer contact behaviour trends;
- Act as a specialist to directly liaise with client support teams to formalise continual planning and delivery assumptions and provide recommendations and improvement opportunities;
- Become the focal point for review of performance and operational mitigation to ensure standards of delivery are not at risk;
- Provide commercial and strategic awareness through specialist knowledge to engage with stakeholders at a department level to ensure plan is fit for purpose;
- Provide support and engagement with Forecasting, Planning & MI team to ensure delivery of Outperform Solutions and Operational Stakeholder product menu on an ongoing basis;
- Become the consultation point for specialist advice and facilitation of an efficient support structure to the Operational Stakeholders.
If you are already an experienced Resource Planning Analyst from a back office or contact centre environment, then we want to hear from you! We do ask that you have an advanced understanding of end to end planning cycle resource planning methodologies. Other skills and experiences we are looking for are:
- Excellent understanding of how processes, performance and systems impact customer segments Numerate and logical with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, capacity planning & scheduling efficiencies and SLA outputs (adjusting for special occasions / outputs where appropriate);
- Experience of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and innovation and operational stakeholders to deliver applicable plans;
- Show ability to present and defend planning assumptions driving multi-million-pound budgets where required;
- Proven background in managing and developing analyst skill sets;
- Full understanding of planning utilising erlang and time series regression.
- Experience of working in the contact centre outsourcing industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of WFM and Resource planning platforms in contact centre and back office environments;
- Knowledge of Teleopti, Genesys or Nice IEX Workforce Management would be beneficial.