My Client is a leading Professional Services Consulting firm. Working as part of the Financial Services Advisory practice which covers a broad remit within the Governance space the team have expertise in Internal Audit, Operational Risk (Operational Resilience), Credit Risk, Regulatory Risk (PRA/FCA) Conduct Risk, Financial Crime, Credit Risk and Economic Crime.
We are seeking an additional consultant with expertise in Regulatory Reporting either from a consulting background or industry (commercial banking preferred).
The role will involve:
- Supporting a variety of projects for financial services firms, focusing on delivery and client engagement
- Supporting the delivery of projects reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of firms regulatory reporting
- Work as part of the wider team engaged on Skilled Person reviews and internal control and regulatory reviews.
- Leading more complex assignments within your specialism and supervising and developing more junior team members
- Developing and maintaining deep client relationships
- Providing training and mentoring to less experienced team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years plus Regulatory Reporting experience within a professional services firm (consultancy) or industry.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence, lead, engage, and manage stakeholders
- Ability to lead complex reviews and be a team player
- Demonstrable experience in working on advisory and assurance reviews