Principal Consultant – CX Operating Model & Transformation
Our client is one of the fastest growing management consultancies in the UK with an overseas presence in Canada and with a parent company that was recently ranked in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, the league table ranking Britain’s fastest growing companies. Despite the challenges of COVID-19 the business has continued its push on international expansion as well as broadening its capability and deepening its domain expertise.
We are now recruiting for a Principal Consultant specifically to focus on customer experience transformation projects on a global scale. Specifically, this will include Target Operating Model and transformation projects focused on optimising and improving end client customer management delivery.
- Work with assigned clients to obtain a deep understanding of their immediate issues and long-term objectives and through ongoing delivery and relationship building, achieve trusted advisor status
- Adapt existing, or develop new, frameworks and approaches to define the client problem and articulate the potential options available.
- Shapes, leads and manages the delivery of £250k+ projects ensuring that budgets and client satisfaction is optimised.
- Lead teams: assign work according to capability and development needs, coach and develop team members, create team spirit, review completed work (checking solution fit and quality), collate recommendations and produce final presentation.
- Working with Finance, construct costs, benefits and business cases as required.
- Lead presentations to senior client stakeholders, coordinating the contributions from the team and using influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Manage financial controls and contractual aspects for assigned projects, supported by the Consulting Director.
- Line management responsibility for one of more team members, ensuring 121s and appraisals are completed and providing opportunities for the individual to gain the necessary skills and experience to achieve career progression.
- Invest in own development and practical education, remaining fully conversant with all aspects of and trends in customer management.
- Achieves an annual revenue managed target of £250K
- Support directors during bid-production and participate in sales meetings
- Broad experience of CX transformation programmes including
– Channel transformation / introduction of New channels
– Consolidation of sites / geographic relocation of services
– Outsource of inhouse operations
- Experience of solution design and delivery of large-scale transformation programmes across multiple locations (e.g. Multi-National, Global)
- Detailed understanding of the components of a customer services operation and how they inter- operate including front-line teams (outbound and inbound) and support functions
- Well-developed understanding of different customer services technologies, channels and tools including telephony, digital. Social etc
- Broad experience of working in customer services across different sectors including regulatory environments
- First-hand experience in setting up a new customer service operation or leading the transition of customer service operations between two contracting entities
- Good understanding of regulatory issues facing CS operations in different sectors
- Degree educated or equivalent with 10+ years’ experience including 5+ years in a Management Consulting or Transformation leadership role
- Understanding of the customer management industry developments and dynamics
- Has an appetite for a leadership role including taking on responsibility for identifying sales opportunities within assigned client accounts
- Commercially savvy and intellectually curious
- Self – starter with a passion for quality delivery irrespective of demanding circumstances
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to develop trusted and close client relationships
- Track record of designing and delivering business transformation
- Happy to travel globally as per client project requirements (post Covid-19 restrictions)