Our client is a growing SaaS provider of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM), Business Intelligence and Analytics who are a significant growth trajectory! The solution provides all the tools that an FD or CFO needs to make informed decisions in today’s unpredictable markets. The software and customer support provided by our client has regularly been praised by Gartner and other associated publications.
The solution globally is used by 2,800 client businesses and 450,000 users, processing over 1 million budget transactions a day. Our client holds the sole licencing rights to provide the solution in the UK and Ireland market. The team is a combination of specialist consultants with specific industry experience combined with a wealth of expertise in consulting, designing, and implementing bespoke builds of the platform.
Due to pace of growth, and to ensure this is sustainable, the directors are looking to hire a Pre-Sales Consultant for the UK and Ireland markets.
The role will be based in Weybridge with very good flexibility for remote working. Excellent salary plus bonus and competitive benefits.
Working directly with the Sales Director you will be responsible for managing and executing the company’s annual sales strategy and plan, and this will include:
- Engage with customers and prospective customers to uncover business process challenges and clarify business requirements
- Develop strategies and messaging to communicate the clients value proposition to solve customer problems
- Transform business requirements/challenges into Proof-of-Concept presentations.
- Improve/maintain standard demo assets to ensure top-notch sales presentations.
- Assist with development of proposals and responses to RFI and RFP documents Shortening the sales cycle by delivering flawless standard and custom product demonstrations to mid and c-level executives in the Office of Finance.
- Work as a key member of the team supporting all sales, marketing, and customer success activities to drive software sales
- Contribute to development and positioning of standard and custom demos, go to market customer solutions, demo scripts and associated presales content
- Provide presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers, while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Grow the pre sales function in line with business growth and hire the wider pre sales team.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, and client relationships skills
- Ability to listen, and be consultative in your engagement with customers to shape a solution vision
- Very strong Excel skills
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: FP&A, accounting, financial close, reporting, financial modelling
- Hands on experience as either a power user or implementor with a Corporate/Enterprise/Business Performance Management software vendor
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of customers’ landscape and targeting use cases and deployment.
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, technical solutions engineer, or solutions architect.
- Ideally degree educated with a strong interest in Computer Science / Technology