Responsible for the production of Policy Documentation to enhance the service provided to Clients/Agents. Checking of MRC Slips and Endorsements. Checking policy document prior to bureau submission.
- Analysis of Market Reform Contracts to ensure clarity of placement and incorporate policy documentation.
- Liaison with parties (Brokers / Clients / Underwriters) responsible for placement to establish nature/extent of coverage required in placement, creating bespoke documents where appropriate.
- Preparing/Checking Certificate documentation to accurately represent the details of the placement.
- Liaison with Underwriters’ representatives to achieve agreement to a Document that both parties believe represents the placement.
- Checking Policy Documents prior to submission to XIS and review of returning e-policy document for correct market attachment and jacket.
- Review and resolution (via contact with Underwriters representatives / Brokers / Technicians / Bureau staff) of any Bureau questions arising.
- Recording movements / signature of Documents on internal computer record.
- Training and assisting other team members in achieving goal of Policy / Certificate signature.
- Ensuring the timely responses are given to client chasers.
- Signing of Certificates on THB In-House binders where named as an authorised signatory.
- Working in conjunction with Team Members / Management on the development and amendment of Templates.
- Review coverage terms (compare and contrast) for new and renewing business as requested by Brokers and Clients.
- Build strong working relationships with the client’s International offices and independent producers, underwriters and attending internal and external meetings as required.
- Keep abreast of market and regulatory and tax requirements relating to the portfolio in line with individual placement.
- Ensure compliance with external and internal guidelines and procedures as all times.
- Undertake any other responsibilities that may become necessary for the proper performance of the role.
Your skills & knowledge:
- CII qualification at Certificate or Diploma level (or equivalent insurance qualification
- Experience of handling wordings in respect of Worldwide open market business.
- Knowledge of Total Objects search, tracking and documentation skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes/Outlook and Internet Explorer
- An understanding of regulatory and tax requirements in the territories concerned, using Crystal where appropriate
- Good administration and Time Management skills.
- Can manage own workload and act independently
- Proficient knowledge of the wording, policy structure and clause combinations.
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Understanding and affinity for relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively with others – strong interpersonal skills
You’ll be good at:
- Accurate Data and Management of Information
- Communicating and Influencing Skills
- Customer Focus
- Decision making
- Information seeking
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Planning and Organising
- Relationship Building
- Team Working