Our Client is a fast paced, award winning Insurance Company who due to increased demands are looking to appoint some strong Customer Service focused individuals to manage referrals received into the Policy Analysis Team from a variety of sources relating to mis-representation, non-disclosure and potential indemnity concerns, within agreed authority levels and within agreed SLA.
Your remit will be to:
- Investigate all cases of potential misrepresentation and non-disclosure at policy inception and claims stage through to completion
- Investigate, through to a conclusion, policies where Quote Manipulation is suspected prior to the inception of the policy
- investigate and manage any potential voidance cases referring to Policy Analysis Level 2 or Senior for sign off
- Contacting policyholders by phone and email, adhering to TCF and DPA principles, to resolve any discrepancies related to misrepresentation, non-disclosure or indemnity issues.
- To update and revise customers’ policy details making any necessary adjustments and cancellations.
- Make outbound calls to customers in relation to validation procedures/ queries whilst adhering to TCF and DPA principles.
- Administer and process incoming post and e-mail, including the scanning of relevant documents.
- Handle all complaints received effectively and efficiently adhering to the Complaints policy.
- Manage the delegated mailboxes ensuring all correspondence is actioned with agreed SLA’s.
- Promptly identifying matches that do not require further investigation and ensure closure is actioned in a timely manner, within SLA’s.
- Maintain positive relationships with all business employees and departments
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
For Consideration you will ideally possess
- Motor insurance experience
- Working in a customer services environment
- Complaint handling experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Good data and statistical analysis skills
- Good technical skills
- IT and software skills, including good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge