£33,000 – £36,000
My client is a well established Independent Financial Advisory firm who provide advice to Ultra High Net Worth Clients in the Sports and Entertainment Industry.
We are seeking an ambitious individual to support the Advisors in the provision of financial planning advice to their clients. Covering a wide range of advice including tax and trusts, inheritance, school fees, property investment, philanthropy and collectibles. The company is dedicated to promoting the technical development and advancement of employees and has an excellent training and CPD programme.
Duties will include
· Carrying out research and report writing
· Attending client meetings, taking minutes / notes to produce follow up reports
· Researching and providing technical assessment of cases.
· Produce compliant and technically sound suitability letters and reports
· Assisting the Consultants to answer client queries and provide a solution to their client needs
· Liaison with compliance department with technical queries.
· Dealing with complex cases and problem solving.
· Adhering to anti-money laundering, DPA and compliance procedures. Ensuring requirements of suitability letter and new business checklist are met.
· Accurate record keeping of all verbal or written communication with clients and third parties, including content, time, date and circumstances.
· Keep up to date with legislation changes and brief the Consultants accordingly.
· Analyse raw data to assist Advisers in making client recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have at minimum of 2 years experience in a Paraplanning role in an IFA and hold at least 3 RO papers