A great opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking individual looking to progress a career within the insurance sector,
This exciting new post has been created to join the Schemes Department within the New business team supporting its growth by helping handle enquiries, selling quotes to new clients and providing an excellent customer journey experience, building the current new business databases and undertaking important administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities will be (but not limited to)
• Providing advice, recommendations and quotes to new clients.
• Lead generation Including cold calling and information gathering.
• Self-generating new business leads and obtaining accurate for our databases
• Administration; creating quotation documents for yourself and others, setting up client records, issuing documents to clients, checking proposal forms, diary management and so forth.
• Liaising with insurers to get the best policy for the client meeting their demands and needs
• Ensure that the sales process is completed and compliant with regulatory framework
• Liaising with prospect clients / leads and closing the sale effectively
• Looking to work towards your Cert CII qualification
To be shortlisted for consideration you will require
• Experience ideally within the insurance industry, from a broking environment with some exposure to Commercial Insurance classes with the desire and hunger to develop yourself further
• A pleasant, confident telephone manner
• To be an effective communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate clearly & confidently to clients and colleagues
• Highly organised with a systematic approach to work
• Good attention to detail
• Tenacious with presenting strong sales techniques and skills
• Self-motivated to keep generating new business
• Motivated and driven to achieve team and individual targets
• Able to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal and external parties
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
This job is office based with normal working hours and conditions applying.