Davies Resourcing are working with a leading Insurance specialist who are currently in an exciting period of growth and expansion. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their finance team in Stoke-on-Trent. You will be managing client funded bank accounts on behalf of the Claims Management teams, producing monthly reconciliations and statements.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Undertake bank reconciliations and client.
• Monitor and control client accounts and client funds, escalating any issues.
• Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries.
• Record all receipts and credits.
• Complete payment processes.
• Process cheques in and out.
• Process fee payments.
• Process bank account applications.
• Answer and resolve telephone and email queries.
Skills & Experience
• Good reconciliation experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising workload
The role is office based, however there will be flexibility to work from home after your initial training is complete.
Our client is looking for individuals who share their passion and want to play a part in shaping their future. If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply with your most recent CV.