We are looking for high quality customer service and calcs orientated professionals to facilitate resolutions to complex Utilities billing review and creation – domestic and commercial. The job requires an analytical person with strong written and telephone skills. At least of one year’s work experience required in a customer facing role within Energy/Utilities billing
- 6-week contract
- Work from Home
- Immediate start
What will the role involve?
- Energy/Utilities billing experience is required
- Reviewing and issuing energy bills to customers
- Experience using a Utility Billing CRM is required, ideally with Junifer utility billing systems
- A broad range of complaints or service-based experience within customer billing
- Draft bills – reviewing draft bills and draft reason to validate if the bill should be accepted or a new version generated due to issues with the account.
- Failed bills – Exceptions
- Excellent telephone negotiation skills
- The ability to maintain a high standard of work with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Develops effective working relationships with companies, colleagues and other stakeholders as required.
- Maintains high quality customer service, using appropriate communication methods dealing with internal and external customers within required timescales.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment involving the handling of complex billing scenarios.
- The ability to pro-actively manage personal caseload; routinely monitoring and prioritising work; taking action to ensure delivery of goals in a target driven environment, whilst effectively managing customer expectations.
- Demonstrable analytical and investigative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to confidently review large amounts of data and information from a variety of sources.
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to compile comprehensive investigation plans, written reports to an extremely high standard.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively build rapport with all consumers whilst remaining professional and impartial at all times.
- Experience of Utilities is essential.
- A number of years complaint handling experience is required.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience/confidence in mediation, negotiation and objection handling is desirable as this is a key aspect of the role